Исторический форум
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Историко-познавательный форум

ФорумФорум  ПорталПортал  ПоискПоиск  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

Melton online dating - You cannot handle this candy

Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Перейти вниз 
На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2
Автор Сообщение
lustKase
Гость

Melton online dating  - You cannot handle this candy - Страница 2 Vide
СообщениеТема: singles in Mount Gambier free online dating - Girl needs her desires filled   Melton online dating  - You cannot handle this candy - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 12:10 am

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchyMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile adn check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a monht ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....nany many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the showert, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goers...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a haeds up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?)) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to mistepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating puregatory? singles in Bathurst free online dating singles in Palmerston free online dating New South Wales free online dating dating in Canada singles in Darwin free online dating I like for whoever I'm with to devote a great bit of their time to me. I am a very affectionate person. I like to cuddle and do all good things f that sort. I enjoy going out but I also like to stay in sometimes and be close to the one I adore the most but the only problem with that is, is that he hasn't found me yet. I don't want to date right now. Strictly sez. I dont have the time or the patience. I just need to be fucked when I want it ok? I would love to find someone to txt message back and forth, and pix message as well, before we hook up. Have a regular phone friend to have fun/naughty conversations with. Being kinda kinky is a plus but not reqhired. I am open to age and race and body types, so send me a message. i enjoy all types of dancing, and do it to make some cash here and there.. i'm a lot of fun so get to know me. im hot and give great head. maybe u can even hit it from the back. hey sexy. you HAVE to be very dominant and strict. i might need a good spanking. just thinking about it turns me on! tell me your fantasies... I prefer to talk off site! I'm very open minded and will try anything once! I prefer to have a guy who is wierd looking, I know sounds wierd. Just a fetish of mine! If you are like that then write me!
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
lustElle
Гость

СообщениеТема: South Australia online dating - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached   Melton online dating  - You cannot handle this candy - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 12:54 am

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. InFebruary 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and ihcredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over cat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he askedf me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo paager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice adn smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his gutiar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, gowever I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18 he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I juts have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Victoria free online dating Queensland free online dating singles in Rockhampton free online dating single women dating chat I love surprsies, and I hate secrets. I'm very open minded when it comes to almost anything as long as it's
lustMari
Гость

СообщениеТема: Adelaide online dating - I like to be spanked   Melton online dating  - You cannot handle this candy - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 1:39 am

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I hasve fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible wrold of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had nevre used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laguhing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finsihed we said god bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager.This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on he internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despiye it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We havw e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voicee chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have beedn feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will notg let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months tie I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he konws that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, bur I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. benaughty free Free Internet Dating Launceston online dating Sunshine Coast free online dating free online dating A first date with me would be kinda traditional dinner and a movie at first and if where vibing the evening can turn into a lot more lol. I do
lustJane
Гость

СообщениеТема: South Australia online dating - I have my needs   Melton online dating  - You cannot handle this candy - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 2:23 am

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anythhing and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted onje thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either awnted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised thaqt we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good byd and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearyl three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had palyed chess.. It was after redaing these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this dayonwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide andc I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted taht he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this eithrebecause I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me an said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Melbourne online dating Hervey Bay online dating singles in Queensland free online dating Hervey Bay online dating Victoria dating I love to travel to different places, party with friends and draw. I'm a really good listener and really know how to p

Melton online dating - You cannot handle this candy

Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Вернуться к началу 
Страница 2 из 2 На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2

Права доступа к этому форуму: Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Исторический форум :: Древнй мир -
4admins.ru (форум) - раскрутка форума, проверить тИЦ и PR, заказать логотип бесплатно
Rambler's Top100Создать форум | ©phpBB | Бесплатный форум поддержки | Сообщить о нарушении | Последние обсуждения